Keep up to date with the CO Angels in the press

News

Call for BBC Apology

Following the airing of cooking indoors with a BBQ on Saturday Kitchen on the BBC on 19/05/2012, the CO Angels is upset and concerned at the impact these irresponsible actions could have on carbon monoxide awareness in the UK. In light of the recent and tragic loss of teenager Hannah Thomas-Jones to carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite earlier in May, it is extremely irresponsible for the BBC to not only demonstrate cooking with a BBQ indoors, but to also put their employees at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning. To our supporters and site visitors, we urge you to fill out the BBC Complaints form so the correct information can be given to the UK public. Thank you for your ongoing support.

Share our News on...